Perth Roller Skating Functions
Our Skating Parties are a fantastic way to celebrate special events such as Birthday Parties, school break ups, and sport break ups accompanied or not by trophies presentations. Anyone attending will get more than just fun activities like games, but also music to dance and sing along to. You can also make requests of your favourite songs from our in-house DJ.
All that in a friendly atmosphere and a family orientated environment. The very best thing about all these is that you won’t have to organise it by yourself. We will even clean the after-party mess for you! All you need to do is make a booking, then come along and enjoy the experience without the stress and hassle!
No mess, no fuss. We clean up the mess and take care of the hard work for you. All that’s left for you to do is relax either by going skating or having a nice chat with friends over a nice cup of coffee, tea, or hot chocolate.
Please Note that if you are not doing a Booked Party There is no outside food to be brought in the Centre apart from a Birthday Cake.
Rolloways Party Packages
Join Rolloways roller skating functions in the Party Castle!
All You Bring is the Cake, Candles and Lollie Bags.
Menu : Option 1 : The Classic Birthday Party
- Party Pies
- Party Sausage Rolls
- Hot Chips
- Mini Pizzas
- Cold Drink
- Mixed Lollies
- 2 Hours Skating
- Skate Hire you can Choose from
- Option 1: Skates/Blades $2 extra.
- Option 2: Premium Skates/Blades (no stoppers) for $4 ( special price for Birthday party only ).
- Party Invitation ( Upon Booking Deposit (min. $50 (please note that the deposit also is the cancellation fee if the cancellation happens to be within the last 72 hours from the date of the party), see Bank details further down on this page) )
- Party Table Fully Laid
- Live DJ at Every Session
- The Ladies that take care of setting up the tables and cleaning.
Menu : Option 2 : The Vegetarian Birthday Party
- Mushroom & cheese Mini Quiches
- Hot Chips
- Spinach & Ricotta P. Sausage Rolls
- Cheese & Ricotta Mini Quiches
- The rest is the same as Option 1
What does it cost?
$18 inc. GST and with a minimum of 10 people ( minimum cost $180 ), ( This is alongside other birthday parties and during Public Sessions. ). Regardless of how many more people you want to invite.
Add an extra $2/each and get the inlines or black Skates from Option 1, for the guess you have invited. This option will make a world of difference.
Sorry No EFTPOS available.
Please Note A $8 fee will be charge for each non attendance
Also Note that all you have to do and bring is the Cake, Candles and Party Favourites.
So, all that is left for you to do is enjoy yourselves.
- The Birthday Child ( only ) gets to choose between Skates or Blades Free of Charge ( option 1 ).
- The Birthday Child’s parents ( only ) get to skate or blade Free of Charge during the party ( option 1 ).
- The Birthday Child’s parents ( only ) get a complimentary Coffee/tea/hot chocolate Voucher each.
- The Birthday Child gets a Free Pass for his next skating visit to Rolloways
- Oh, did we mention,… no fuss for you mums or dads as we have our Snack Bar Ladies taking care of the set up and cleaning of your tables.
Download the Rolloways guest list 2018 (only bring it on the day of Birthday / Function) Download Rolloways guest list 2018
Download your invitations Download invitations
Please Note: Rolloways Booking Rules
- All bookings must be made by phone (08) 9337 9444, as we require some details from you as well as to avoid errors in the booking.
- Please confirm the final number of children attending your birthday 48 hours before.
- No Private bookings are made during any Public Sessions.
- That the people you invite skate or not, as long as they are seated at the party
EFT PAYMENT SKATE PARTY PLANNING DEPOSIT ONLY:
Rolloways EFT details
Bank : Bankwest
Acc. Name : Rolloways
BSB : 306 070
ACC. # : 057 8731
Please Note: The reference is: If it’s for a Birthday Party the name of Birthday Person and date of the booking : Example : If you Booked Your Birthday On The 21st June and the Name Of Your Child Is Jessica Then Your Reference Will Be :
If your deposit is for a group booking payment, the name of the group should appear on the reference and as for the birthday party the date as well. For example the name of the group is All Smiles Child Care Centre and the date of it’s booking is the 4th June then write : Smiles0406 This reference makes it easier for us to find who to allocate that deposit or payment to.