PERTH ROLLER SKATING FUNCTIONS
Our Skating Parties are a fantastic way to celebrate special events such as Birthday Parties, school break ups, and sport break ups accompanied or not by trophies presentations. Anyone attending will get more than just fun activities like games, but also music to dance and sing along to. You can also make requests of your favourite songs from our in-house DJ.
All that in a friendly atmosphere and a family orientated environment. The very best thing about all these is that you won’t have to organise it by yourself. We will even clean the after-party mess for you! All you need to do is make a booking, then come along and enjoy the experience without the stress and hassle!
No mess, no fuss. We clean up the mess and take care of the hard work for you. All that’s left for you to do is relax either by going skating or having a nice chat with friends over a nice cup of coffee, tea, or hot chocolate.
Please Note that if you are not doing a Booked Party There is no outside food to be brought in the Centre apart from a Birthday Cake.
Rolloways Party Packages
All You Bring is the Cake, Candles and Lollie Bags.
Menu : Option 1 : The Classic Birthday Party
- Party Pies
- Party Sausage Rolls ( meat )
- Hot Chips
- Mini Pizzas
- Cold Drink
- Mixed Lollies
- 2 Hours Skating
- Free Brown Skate Hire (Option1: Skates/Blades $3 extra. Option2: Premium Skates/Blades for $6.).
- Party Invitation ( Upon Booking Deposit (min. $50 (please note that the deposit also is the cancellation fee if the cancellation happens to be within the last 72 hours from the date of the party), see Bank details further down on this page) )
- Party Table Fully Laid
- Live DJ at Every Session
- The Ladies that take care of setting up the tables and cleaning.
Menu : Option 2 : The Vegetarian Birthday Party
Mushroom & cheese Mini Quiches
Spinach & Ricotta P. Sausage Rolls
- Cheese & Ricotta Mini Quiches
- The rest is the same as Option 1
What does it cost?
$18 inc. GST and with a minimum of 10 people ( minimum cost $180 ), ( and alongside other birthday parties. ). Regardless of how many more people you want to invite.
Sorry No EFTPOS available.
Please Note A $8 fee will be charge for each non attendance
Also Note that all you have to do and bring is the Cake, Candles and Party Favourites.
So, all that is left for you to do is enjoy yourselves.
- The Birthday Child ( only ) gets to choose between Skates or Blades Free of Charge.
- The Birthday Child’s parents ( only ) get to skate or blade Free of Charge during the party.
- The Birthday Child’s parents ( only ) get a complimentary Coffee/tea/hot chocolate Voucher each.
- The Birthday Child gets a Free Pass for his next visit to Rolloways
- Oh, did we mention,… no fuss for you mums or dads as we have our Snack Bar Ladies taking care of the set up and cleaning of your tables.
Please Click Here to Download Your Party Guest List ( only bring on the day of Birthday / Function )
Please Note: Rolloways Booking Rules
All bookings must be made by phone (08) 9337 9444, as we require some details from you as well as to avoid errors in the booking.
Please confirm the final number of children attending your birthday 48 hours before.
No Private bookings are made during any Public Sessions.
That the people you invite skate or not, as long as they are seated at the party table to eat the price stay the same.
Please Also Note: That all Session Passes / Vouchers of any kind, cannot be used as entry purchase for any kind of group Private or Not. Group booking and entry can only be obtained by contacting our managers in charge. Vouchers are only for individual entry purchase and for public skating sessions only, not Birthday Party Packages or Group Booking of any kind.
You will need to bring, or do:
- Bring Your guest list filled out with all the names of your guests
- Bring Your own cake and candles
- Bring Lollie Bags ( Party Favourites )
- Bring Socks that will pull up over your skates or blades
- Please confirm the final number of children attending you Birthday at least 48 hours prior to the birthday itself.
- A knife for cutting cake, plates, etc. – These will be supplied.
- Sparklers & party poppers
- Alcohol as it’s not the right place to consume it.
- Your own food for the parents or other people who are not booked to eat at the tables, as we have a Snack Bar.
- Ankle socks — they may lead to blisters.
- Chewing gum — utterly dangerous on the rink or while skating.
Alternative way for you to pay the Deposit :
Rolloways EFT details :
Bank : Bankwest
Acc. Name : Rolloways
BSB : 306 070
ACC. # : 057 8731
Please include in the reference the name of Birthday child and date of the booking. Example : if your child’s name is Jessica and the booking is for the 21st June then the Reference is : Jessica2106 ( note that there is no space between any part of the Reference.).