All that in a friendly atmosphere and a family orientated environment. The very best thing about all these is that you won’t have to organise it by yourself. We will even clean the after-party mess for you! All you need to do is book it and come!
No mess, no fuss. We clean up the mess and take care of the hard work for you. All that’s left for you to do is relax either by going skating or having a nice chat with friends over a nice cup of coffee, tea, or hot chocolate.
Join Rolloways roller skating functions in the Party Castle!
All You Bring is the Cake, Candles and Lollie Bags.
All Parties Include the following:
- Party Pies
- Sausage Rolls
- Hot Chips
- Mini Pizzas
- Cold Drink
- Mixed Lollies
- The Party is for 2 Hours and filled with fun & Skating
- Free Skate Hire (Blade $3 Extra)
- Party Invitation (Upon Booking & Deposit $50 Min.)
- Party Table Fully Laid
- Live DJ at Every Session
- DJ announcement & Birthday Song in the Centre of our Rink.
- Skating Entertainment & games.
- The Ladies of the Snack Bar take care of the setting and cleaning of the tables for you.
- The Birthday Child ( only ) gets to choose between Skates or Blades Free of Charge.
- The Birthday Child’s parents ( only ) get to skate or blade Free of Charge during the party.
- The Birthday Child’s parents ( only ) get a complimentary Coffee/tea/hot chocolate Voucher each.
- The Birthday Child gets a Free Pass for his next visit to Rolloways
- Oh did we mention no mess, no fuss for you mums or dads as we have our Snack Bar Ladies taking care of the set up and cleaning of your tables.
Please Click Here to Download Your Party Guest List ( only bring on the day of Birthday / Function )
Please Click Here to Download Your Party Invitations
- $18 pp (inc GST) during any public session and alongside other birthday parties.
- There is a minimum number of 10 ( TEN ) Children. This equate to $180 for the 10 Children, which is the minimum fee applied.
- No private functions during any Public Session
- Please Note : the above have no Maximum Numbers of Children ( or adults) you can invite. The number of people booked for the Birthday Party are the people you invite and are sitting at the tables regardless if they are skating or not.
- Also that the half hour between every session is for our staff to clean the premises for your next session ( no one allowed inside ).
*Non Attendance Fee will be charged at $8 pp
Please Note: Rolloways Booking Rule
All bookings must be made by phone ( 08 ) 9337 9444, as we require some details from you as well as to avoid errors in the booking.
Please confirm the final number of children attending your birthday 48 hours before.
No Private bookings are made during any Public Sessions.
That the people you invite skate or not as long as they are seating at the party table to eat the price stay the same.
Please Also Note: That all Session Passes / Vouchers of any kind, cannot be used as entry purchase for any kind of group Private or Not. Group booking and entry can only be obtained by contacting our managers in charge. Vouchers are only for individual entry purchase and for public skating sessions only, not Birthday Party Packages or Group Booking of any kind.
You will need to bring or do:
- Bring Your guest list filled out with all the names of your guests
- Bring Your own cake and candles
- Bring Lollie Bags ( Party Favors )
- Bring Socks that will pull up over your skates or blades
- Please confirm the final number of children attending you Birthday at least 48 hours prior to the birthday itself.
Please don’t bring :
- A knife for cutting cake, plates, etc. – These will be supplied.
- Sparklers & party poppers
- Alcohol as it’s not the right place to consume it.
- Your own food for the parents or other people who are not booked to eat at the tables, as we have a Snack Bar.
- Ankle socks — they may lead to blisters.
- Chewing gum — utterly dangerous on the rink or while skating.
Alternative way for you to pay the Deposit :
Rolloways EFT details :
Bank : Bankwest
Acc. Name : Rolloways
BSB : 306 070
ACC. # : 057 8731
Please include in the reference the name of Birthday child and date of the booking. Example : if your child’s name is Jessica and the booking is for the 21st June then the Reference is : Jessica2106 ( note that there is no space between any part of the Reference.).